The Diablo Vista parent/community support is a vital part of our total school program. Our school continues to develop with an overwhelming amount of parent and community support. Whether it is volunteering time, talent, or funds, our parents and local businesses have provided much support. Parents receive information about school and community activities through School Loop and electronic messaging systems. All parents are invited to attend Back to School Night in the fall and Open House in the spring. Teacher, Parent, and Student Advisement Days are held in the fall and spring.
- Soaring Eagle Program
- Parent-Teacher-Student Association
- School Site Council
- Diablo Vista Middle School Foundation
- Community Food, Clothing, and Book Drives
- Town of Danville Enrichment Afterschool program in their facility on campus
- Danville Youth Services Officers
- E-period Classes
- Parent Helpers in Library
- Parent Helpers in during Lunchtime
For additional information about organized opportunities for parent involvement at Diablo Vista Middle School, please contact the school office at (925) 855-7600 so we can direct you to the appropriate person.